LINAROBEAN is a CM10.1 based ROM, which is built with Linaro 4.7 toolchain 2013.05. It has the stability and usability of CM and the speed of Linaro, plus some useful modifications.
I have been on so many ROMs to this date and CM was pretty much always where I was settled on every phone. Not so ago I decided to build my own Nightlies with some cherry-picks here and there, then it came the Linaro builds. Thanks to trailblazerz11, I have merged my own CM repo with Linaro + Bionic patches and here we are...
- CM 10.1 Features
- GCC 4.7
- Navbar Height
- Statusbar Auto-Hide
- Custom Carrier Label
- Advanced Reboot
- OTA (OTAUPDATECenter)
- Enhanced Stock Kernel
- Bionic, Krait & ARMv7 Optimizations
- Performance Enhancements
- Cyanogenmod for making the CM10.1 possible
- Linaro for the 4.7 toolchain
- Google for the Android...
- Evan McClain for Linaro patches
- codeworkx for patches
- bricked for kernel patches
- CMXLOG for the CM10.1 Changelogs
- kszaq for the pointers on Linaro 2013.03 update and bionic updates
- trailblazerz11 for his work
- etoD for the blazing fast hosting for the builds
- Burak Duman for the Boot Animation & Graphics
- ...and many more people somehow, somewhat contributed to these builds....